Welcome to Monticello!
A wide diversity of services to meet your personal and business needs makes Monticello one of the best communities under 5,000 in which to live, work and play.
The Monticello Area Chamber of Commerce, Inc. welcomes you! Whether young or young at heart, you will find Monticello a vibrant community. We, at the Chamber, think that MONTICELLO has it ALL. You will find us eager to assist you; always with an outstretched hand to help you enjoy your stay, get acquainted and succeed in your business venture.
We offer diverse and unique shopping, distinctive dining experiences, exceptional outdoor activities and a variety of community events including the Great Jones County Fair.
Excellent schools, comfortable neighborhoods, a broad base of varied industries, value driven banking institutions and a wide diversity of services to meet your personal and business needs makes Monticello one of the best communities under 5,000 in which to live, work and play.
Find us on facebook!
Visit the links below to learn more about our community!
- City of Monticello
- Discover Eastern Iowa – Art | History | Music | Culture | Tourism
- Elected Offices and Officials
- Jones County Economic Development
- Jones County Tourism
- Kirkwood Community College – Jones County Reg Ctr
- MCSD 2017-18 School Facilities Information
- Monticello Community School District
- Monticello Panther Prowl
- Monticello Regional Airport
- Pocket Park Pictures
- Ross & Elizabeth Baty Monticello Public Library
- Sacred Heart Catholic Elementary School
- The Great Jones County Fair
- The Journal-Eureka & Town Crier
- The Monticello Express & Shoppers’ Guide
- WMT Great Eastern Iowa Tractorcade
Ready to take your next step?
Learn more about how the Chamber can help you connect and grow –